A jazz-funk groove that was produced by Gregory Walton for Citizens of Information, this track is targeted at the Smooth Jazz audience. Originally it found a home on the stepper playlists around the Chicago and Detroit metro areas, but has been gaining a lot more exposure from the Northwest stepper sets in Oregon and Washington.
Preview the pre-release version of the uptempo stepper track produced by Citizens of Information. The Executive Producer and writer is Stevie Lee, one of the C.O.I. crew and manager of our web site. Performed by Chi-town favorite Ray Redmond, this is one of many stepper cuts that will be coming to you exclusively from Citizens of Information.
- Joe – Sample – Children of the Sun
- Johannes Linstead – Midnight Rhumba
- Somebody Else’s Nightmare – Strength and Kindness
- Robert Moore – Outta my Soul
- Hank Marvin – Django’s Castle
- Ben Bailey & the Nashville Big Band – A Bird in the Hand
- Mark Minchello – Trinomial
- Dan Siegel – Indigo
- Expansions: The Dave Liebman Group – Samsara
- Ranjit Barot – Bada Boom